Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Well it's been awhile...

I was bad. I let this slide off into no update land. But here is the reason why...


 I relocated, I decided to pursue a life long dream of being a professional writer. Well actually going for it. I've been a writer for years. Now I want to get paid for it.

My family, the hubs and our little minion have relocated from Alabama to New Mexico. So far I love it. I've been getting the hang of living here. There is snow here sometimes and that has been different for us. Also the almost complete lack of humidity has been a weird change too... I'm going to have to invest in tons of lotions again.

 Anyway, that's all for now. I have three stories that need endings and all sorts of things. Just wanted to update this sucker. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment