Friday, March 4, 2016

I got lost on my way to the beach...

I can't explain why I haven't posted in over a year.




I have no excuses that seem like a valid reason that I have abandoned my blog for so long. I haven't lost my ability to write. I still have wifi. My computer works... I found myself without a muse. As a writer, there are few things more horrible then when your muse packs up her stuff, grabs all her little idea's and lets the plot bunnies go free into the world.

I've moved a bunch. I suppose that is in part of why I haven't blogged. New Mexico while beautiful in parts, doesn't have much going on. At least, in the tiny town, I was in.

I did meet new people and made a friend who is the brother of my soul that just clicks. Instant family, without the baggage.

No longer in New Mexico and now in Florida, so close to the ocean that I can almost hear it's roar, I feel like I can finally relax and have something to say that someone out in the world might want to hear. So with much thought and many Facebook Status updates later I have decided not to abandon this blog, but to pick up where I left off. I suppose I was very smart in calling this the Port of Indecision...

I've decided to add cooking and more reviews to my blog. I'm on the hunt for old vintage recipes to try and haunted locations to explore.

I'm not going to make any promises, but I feel like this is something that I'll be back to often. I do enjoy it. I hope you're well.
C~


No comments:

Post a Comment